New York Car Accident Attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents of any type can be devastating. Such accidents, whether car or truck crashes, public transportation accidents or incidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists, can cause more than serious injury. Motor vehicle accidents can result in lost wages and significant medical bills not covered by insurance. Furthermore, victims could face a lifetime of disability and be unable to work again.
When You Need a New York Car Accident Lawyer, Call Us
If you were seriously injured in an auto accident, bus accident or taxi accident, hit in a crosswalk or hurt in any other traffic injury, you know that you need help. At the New York City Law Offices of Effie Soter, PC, our auto injury attorneys understand that a car, truck or bus accident can raise many legal issues. Our car accident lawyers have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the process as we seek compensation for your losses. We are frequent law school lecturers on trial techniques and preparation and are often retained by other lawyers to represent their clients in motor vehicle injury cases. Call Us to Learn How We Can Help.
Our cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover damages for you. For a free consultation with our New York car accident lawyers, please call 646-504-7384 or contact us online.
Examples of Auto Accident Cases in New York
Our New York auto accident lawyers handle all types of vehicle accident cases, including:
- Car Accidents. Whether your accident was the result of roadway defects or a drunk driver, our attorneys will develop a strong case.
- Hit-and-run accidents. These accidents frequently involve an uninsured or underinsured driver who fears the severe legal consequences of causing injury while uninsured.
- Commercial truck and semi-truck accidents. Truck accidents can be the result of alcohol or drug use, speeding, reckless driving or inadequate truck driver training. Whatever the cause of a New York trucking accident, our attorneys investigate thoroughly and seek full compensation for injured clients.
- Bus Accidents. and other public transportation accidents. This area of the practice focuses on accidents involving all types of public transportation, including city bus accidents, subway accidents and train accidents.
We Handle All Types of New York Vehicle Accidents and Traffic Injuries
Our seasoned car injury lawyers handle all other types of transportation accidents in New York, including:
- New York School Bus Accidents. School bus accidents can involve injuries to children, making these among the most emotionally difficult cases. Our attorneys are sensitive to our clients’ concerns and anxieties.
- New York Taxicab Accidents. Taxi accidents can result from reckless driving, inadequate knowledge of New York streets and maintenance or manufacturing problems with the taxicab.
- Pedestrian Accidents. New York is a walking city. Given the number of pedestrians and the congestion on New York streets and sidewalks, pedestrian accidents are almost inevitable.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcycles and motor scooters seem like a great way to move around the city. When an accident occurs, however, injuries can be severe.
- Bicycle accidents. Bicycles are a significant mode of transportation in the city, but bicycle riders are unprotected by the structure of a vehicle such as a car or truck. Because of this, serious bicycle accidents usually result in catastrophic injuries.
Our attorneys carefully choose the motor vehicle accident cases we accept, allowing us to focus on individual clients who have been seriously injured. Other attorneys have used our firm for representation and advocacy when dealing with the serious injury or wrongful death of a family member.
Contact Our New York Car Accident Lawyers
To make an appointment with our New York City vehicle injury lawyers, please call The Law Offices of Effie Soter, PC, at 646-504-7384 or contact us online. Your consultation is free.
Common types of traffic injury and vehicle accidents our injury lawyers handle include taxicab accidents, bus accidents, bicycle accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, scooter accidents, pedestrian accidents and car accidents.