Landlord Tenant Question

New York Tenant Attorneys serving New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
  1. Can a Housing Court judge compel an investigation into mis-metering of electricity?

    Answered 2 days ago.

    The tenants who’ve received high electric bills should call their electric company to see if the company will simply adjust their bills. Is is also possible that a housing court judge may compel the landlord, and/ or the managing agent, who is under the supervision and control of the landlord, to allow the electric company access to the meters to check the metering.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

Attorney Advertising
Website developed in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
If you encounter any issues while using this site, please contact us: 646.504.7384