Moving Violation Question

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

        Check out my answer on Avvo:

  1. I need clarification about yellow and green taxis parking on the residential street.

    Answered 4 days ago.

    You really do need to call NYC, and find the appropriate department in which to make a complaint.

    Selected as best answer

Attorney Advertising
Website developed in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
If you encounter any issues while using this site, please contact us: 646.504.7384