Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn

Between April 1 and July 31 owners must file the Annual Apartment Registration (form RR-2A). One must be filed for each rent stabilized housing accommodation in New York City and in municipalities covered by the Emergency Tenant Protection Act. You must also file the Annual Registration Summary for each building in which there are rent stabilized housing accommodations (form RR-2S) with HCR for all rent stabilized apartments, with copies of registrations served on tenants.

2012 Annual Rent Registration – Instructions for Filing